Protection of Personal Data
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Dear Customers, Members and our dear friends who benefit from our products and services as a Company;
As Sedef Özkan ŞAHIS ŞİRKETİ ("Nuba"), we attach great importance to the protection of your personal information within the framework of the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 ("KVKK"). With the understanding of this responsibility, we would like to inform you about your rights regulated in the KVK Law.
- WHAT IS THE LAW ON PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA?
The Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 ("KVKK") was adopted by the Parliament on March 24, 2016 and entered into force by being published in the Official Gazette dated April 07, 2016. Our company Sedef Özkan ŞAHIS ŞİRKETİ and our website www.nubaatelier.com apply the terms of Confidentiality and Security, the main principles of which are stated below, regarding the confidentiality, protection, processing-use of member-customer information, commercial electronic communications and other issues.
We are considered as Data Controllers in terms of the personal information we receive from you during the activity we carry out. As a Data Controller, your personal information can be recorded, stored, updated, classified within the framework described below, and in cases permitted by the legislation, 3. It may be disclosed and/or transferred to individuals and/or abroad and may be processed in other ways listed in KVKK.
- WHAT ARE THE PURPOSE AND LEGAL REASONS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA?
Purposes and legal reasons for processing personal data; to arrange all records and documents that will be the basis of the transaction in electronic or paper environment; to comply with the information retention, reporting and information obligations stipulated by the legislation and relevant authorities; to offer the requested products and services and to fulfill the products or services that you will receive as required by the contract you have concluded. Our company, Sedef Özkan ŞAHIS ŞİRKETİ and www.nubaatelier.com, requests some of your personal information (name, age, interests, e-mail, etc.) from you in order to provide better service to our customers.
The purpose of processing personal data is as follows;
- Confirming the identity information of the shopper/dealer via the website/mobile applications,
- To save the address and other necessary information for communication,
- To communicate with our customers about the conditions, current status and updates of the contracts we have concluded under the relevant articles of the Law on Distance Sales Contract and Consumer Protection, and to provide the necessary information,
- Electronics (internet/car vs.) or to arrange all records and documents that will be the basis for the transaction in paper form,
- To fulfill the obligations undertaken in accordance with the contracts we have concluded under the distance sales contract and the relevant articles of the Law on the Protection of the Consumer,
- To be able to provide information to public officials, upon request and in accordance with the legislation, on matters related to public safety,
- To provide our customers with a better shopping experience, to inform our customers about our products that may be of interest to them, "taking into account the interests of our customers", to convey campaigns,
- To increase customer satisfaction, to be able to recognize our customers who shop from websites and/or mobile applications and to use them in customer environment analysis, to use them in various marketing and advertising activities, and to organize surveys in electronic and/or physical environment through contracted institutions in this context,
- To be able to offer suggestions to our customers by our contracted institutions and solution partners, to inform our customers about our services,
- To be able to evaluate customer complaints and suggestions about our services,
- To fulfill our legal obligations and to use our rights arising from the current legislation.
These personal data are under the supervision and control of our Company, Sedef Özkan ŞAHIS ŞİRKETİ and www.nubaatelier.com.
In accordance with the provisions of the relevant legislation in force, it has undertaken the responsibility as the data controller to establish the necessary organization and to take and adapt the technical measures in order to protect the confidentiality and integrity of the information. Being aware of our obligation in this regard, penetration tests are carried out periodically in accordance with international and national technical standards on data privacy, and we hereby inform you that we always update our data processing policies.
- IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA SHARED?
The sharing of personal data of our customers with third parties takes place within the framework of the consent of the customers and as a rule, personal data is not transferred to third parties without the consent of our customers.
However, due to and limited to our legal obligations, personal data is shared with courts and other public institutions. In addition, personal data is transferred to contracted third parties in order to provide the services we undertake and to control the quality of the services provided. Necessary technical and legal measures are taken to prevent violations of rights during data transfer to third parties.
Your personal data We have an agreement with the shareholders of our company Sedef Özkan ŞAHIS ŞİRKETİ, our direct/indirect domestic/foreign affiliates, the program partner institutions and organizations we cooperate with in order to carry out our activities, domestic/foreign persons and institutions from which we receive data storage services in the cloud, and the sending of commercial electronic messages to our customers. With the domestic/foreign organizations we are involved with, the Interbank Card Center, the banks we have contracted with, and various domestic and foreign agencies, advertising companies and survey companies, and other domestic/foreign third parties and related business activities within the scope of various marketing activities in order to provide you with better service and ensure customer satisfaction. can be shared with our partners.
- WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS FROM THE LAW ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA?
In accordance with KVKK, your personal data;
- a) learning whether it has been processed or not,
- b) requesting information if processed,
- c) learning the purpose of processing and whether it is used in accordance with its purpose,
- d) transferred at home / abroad. know people,
- e) to request correction if it is incomplete / incorrectly processed,
- f) 7 of KVKK. To request deletion / destruction within the framework of the conditions stipulated in the article,
- g) transferred to 3. Requesting notification of transactions made in accordance with subparagraphs (d) and (e) above,
- h) objecting to the emergence of a result against you due to the analysis exclusively by automated systems,
- i) We would like to remind you that you have the right to demand the compensation of the damage in case you suffer damage due to processing in violation of the KVKK.
- HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Even though it has been processed in accordance with the Law No. 6698 and other relevant provisions, in the event that the reasons for its processing disappear, personal data is deleted, destroyed or anonymized by our company or upon your request. However, in accordance with the Law No. 6563 on the Regulation of Electronic Commerce; records of withdrawal of consent 1 year from this date; The content of the commercial electronic message and any other record related to the post will be kept for 3 years to be submitted to the relevant Ministry when necessary. After the deadline, your personal data is deleted, destroyed or anonymized by our company or upon your request.
For all your questions and comments regarding your personal data, firstname.lastname@example.org You can reach us at any time via your e-mail address.