PRIVACY AND SECURITY POLICY
3. Cookies are small identification and data storage files that are sent to your electronic devices when you access an online service through your browser and remember that your device has accessed the website or application. Cookies may send these files back to the source website or to another website that recognizes cookies. In these files, information about your Web Site navigation is stored in order to enable you to benefit from some basic features of the Web Site, to remember your data when you use the Web Site again, and to enable you to use the Web Site more effectively and easily.
5. Cookies, the name and Internet Protocol (IP) address of the internet service provider you use to access the site on the electronic device you access the Web Site, the date and time you access the Web Site, the pages accessed while on the Web Site and the direct connection to the site. collects data about your usage preferences and your navigation on the Website, including the internet address of the website. These data may be transferred to our domestic business partners for the purposes stated here.
6. There are different types of cookies according to the purpose of use and the duration of use. Our company uses Mandatory Cookies, Authentication Cookies, Flash Cookies, Function Cookies, Analysis / Performance Cookies and Targeting / Advertising / Marketing Cookies type cookies.
7. Mandatory cookies and Analysis/Performance cookies cannot be disabled, but if you do not want other types of cookies to be stored on your computer, you can change your cookie usage preferences in your browser's settings or proceed without clicking the confirmation option on our Cookie warning screen. Cookie management settings differ from browser to browser, and there is detailed information about cookies under the help menus of modern browsers.
9. Identity of the data controller: Data controller; Tesvikiye Mah. Hüsrev Gerede Cad. Peace Apt. No:84 ground floor D.1 Şişli/İSTANBUL, TİNY BRAND SHOP DANIŞMANLIK VE TEKSTİL LTD ŞTİ.
10. The purpose for which personal data will be processed: 5. your personal data in the categories listed in the article; 4. processed with the ones listed in the article.
11. To whom and for what purpose the personal data processed by the company may be transferred: It is not transferred to the person.
12. Method and legal reason for personal data collection: Your personal data, obtained through cookies, are collected for the legal reason of your "explicit consent".
13. Your rights under the Law regarding your personal data are as follows: (a) To learn whether your personal data is processed or not, (b) If your personal data has been processed, to request information about it, (c) To learn the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose, (d) To know the third parties to whom personal data is transferred in the country or abroad, (d) To request correction of your personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing, (e) To request the deletion or destruction of your personal data in case the reasons requiring the processing of your personal data disappear, ( f) Request that the transactions made pursuant to subparagraphs (d) and (e) be notified to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred, (g) Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems, inconsistently to demand the removal of the damage in case of loss due to processing.
You can exercise these rights in writing or by registered e-mail. By using the info@tinybrandshop address, secure electronic signature, mobile signature or your e-mail address previously notified to the Company and registered in the Company's system (In this context, firstname.lastname@example.org You can reach the Company via e-mail address) or through a software or application developed for application purposes to the Company.
For your information.
TINY BRAND SHOP CONSULTING AND TEXTILE LIMITED COMPANY